It’s a new year, and I’m very, very excited to announce a big project my team has been working on behind the scenes for months: Managing Editor Magazine.
This new publication, which replaces our agency blog, celebrates and supports what we consider the most important role in content marketing today: the managing editor.
Whether they work for brands or at traditional publications, managing editors wear a lot of hats ― writer, editor, designer, business strategist, enterprise tech buyer, content therapist ― and our mission is to give them the inspiration and advice they need to kick ass in this amazing, complex role.
In Managing Editor you’ll find:
- Profiles of top managing editors who are running content sites, online magazines and thought-leadership programs at large and small firms.
- News about the hottest marketing trends.
- Advanced writing and editing tips to help you continuously sharpen your skills.
- Tech reviews so you can sort through all of the marketing, project management and content production technology on the market.
- Management tips to help you build and steer your team.
- Career advice for building a path in this emerging role and changing industry.
Check out what we’ve been working on so far:
- An argument for ungating content, from SnapApp’s Aaron Dun.
- The inside scoop on how Camille Ricketts runs the amazing First Round Review with just a two-person team.
- Our take on getting the most value out of working with content marketplaces.
- Creative inspiration from an award-winning playwright who has learned how to stop second-guessing herself to keep her creative spark alive.
Sign up now to get fresh articles in your inbox every week.