POWERING THOUGHT LEADERSHIP FOR A FORTUNE 500 BRAND
Marketing leaders at a global, Fortune 500 professional services firm needed help powering their thought- leadership program.
The organization shares its consultants’ expertise through long-form thought leadership in the form of articles, blog posts, case studies and white papers. Clients and prospects (human resources leaders at large organizations) download the content to understand the company’s perspective and research on key human capital management issues.
But the internal marketing team doesn’t always have the bandwidth or expertise to interview subject-matter experts and turn their ideas into compelling content.
The company turned to Rep Cap for help. Rep Cap took a process-driven approach to find the best ideas in the organization and turn them into digestible, interesting content for clients and prospects.
For each content project, Rep Cap:
• Identified the most important themes.
• Set the tone and voice.
• Outlined the key ideas that need to be included.
• Interviewed multiple internal subject-matter experts.
• Incorporated internal and third-party research.
• Wrote and edited copy on tight deadlines.
• Expedited the internal review process, helping subject-matter experts focus their feedback.
• Designed the final content as a downloadable PDF, following strict visual brand guidelines.
Through working with Rep Cap, marketing leaders streamlined their content-development process and turned ideas into content much more quickly.
This is really cool – amazing how a quick conversation can turn into this – you guys are good.
— Marketing Leader