As a busy graduate student at Southeastern Louisiana University, I find that I rely heavily on social media sites to stay in in the loop. Smart marketers are capitalizing on this shift as they work to optimize their content for the social web. This week, the Content Marketing News Round-Up takes a look at how content marketers are using social media to get their messages out:
- Facebook has become a key part of many businesses’ marketing strategy. Ad Age explains how Facebook’s new timeline format for business will shape the types of the content that brands post.
- Joe Pulizzi shares tips for content marketing strategies and tactics for professional service companies this week at Convince & Convert.
- Sparksheet takes a took a look at how brands can use Tumblr’s content oriented community.
New to content marketing? Check out our glossary of common content marketing terms.
Leave a Reply
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
5 Ways to Attract More Traffic to Your Business Blog, Now
- Public Sector Case Study: The World Bank Wows Fans with Tumblr
- Financial Services Spotlight: Content Marketing for Banks
- Content Marketing News Roundup: Small Business Marketing Edition
- Content Delivery: How to Provide Value at Every Turn
- Content Marketing: You’re Not Selling “Words,” So Stop Buying Them