Developing content is no easy task for businesses. Time and resources must be spent wisely to optimize a blogs usefulness. You must also decide on where you want your content to go.
In this week’s news round-up, there are topics that range from the financial aspect of a business blogging to producing content that spans different mediums.
- Marli Mesibov talks about what she learned about quantitative content from Confab 2012.
- Shel Holtz sits down with Open View Labs to talk about content and social media strategy.
- Shane Snow breaks down how content should be a unique experiences focused on the audience.
- The laws of content marketing are laid down by Jay Baer.
- Internet Marketing for Smart People Radio and Robert Bruce talk with Lee Odden and discuss integrating content, social media, and SEO.
Leave a Reply
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
5 Ways to Attract More Traffic to Your Business Blog, Now
- Public Sector Case Study: The World Bank Wows Fans with Tumblr
- Financial Services Spotlight: Content Marketing for Banks
- Content Marketing News Roundup: Small Business Marketing Edition
- Content Delivery: How to Provide Value at Every Turn
- Content Marketing: You’re Not Selling “Words,” So Stop Buying Them