The same thing can happen to us when developing content. Though the packaging of the content is important, the number one thing to focus on is the content itself. In this week’s news round-up we take a look at the importance of content, boosting your credibility and other content marketing tips.
- Peter Jovanovich breaks down ways that content marketers can boost their credibility to attract new customers.
- The CMS Expo and Hannon Hill reminds us that what you publish is more important than how you publish it.
- Google has been changing the way it optimizes the internet, including penalizing those who over-optimize. Sociable Blog sat down with SEO experts to find out how they are escaping the over-optimization penalty.
- Dzyngiri provides us with a breakdown comparing the three big content management systems to see which is king of CMS.
- Jess Ostroff and Convince & Convert gives us four tools to save time with social media.
Leave a Reply
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
5 Ways to Attract More Traffic to Your Business Blog, Now