We have all had our fair share of trick-or-treating this week. Luckily, all I have left is some content marketing treats. In this week’s content marketing news round-up, you will read about social signals, content curation and Pinterest, among others.
- Jessica Lee shows you how to turn one topic into eight pieces of content.
- JD Rucker explains how you can use social signals to increase your search engine ranking.
- Bharati Ahuja breaks down how content curation can be used to supplement the content you create.
- Edge shows how Pinterest is influencing the internet.
- Brittany Balog details how to build a campaign around your marketing content.