You are probably tired of hearing, “content is king.” Content is always stressed, but you can focus on other things besides the words of your content. You can also create content that is interactive and entertaining such as images and videos. This gives you a new way to engage your audience and have some fun with your content. In this week’s content marketing news round-up, you will read about visual content, dos & don’ts and connecting with your audience, among others.
- Jeff Bullas gives you 23 hints to help you create content that search engines love.
- Amanda Ryan tells you of 5 reasons why visual marketing should be included in your marketing.
- Dayna Rothman provides answers to some of the most asked content marketing questions.
- Corey Eridon explains how to create content that resonates with your audience.
- Marla Tabaka details 6 dos and don’ts for better content marketing.