It is important to think ahead when developing your content strategy. You should think about how you will develop your content, where you will post it and how will you grow your audience along with numerous other things. In this week’s news round-up, you will read about social media, content planning and lead nurturing, among others.
- Itee Sood provides you with 4 steps to help create lead nurturing content.
- Selena Narayanasamy explains how using ad metrics can help you shape your local content strategy.
- Neil Perkin breaks down the 70, 20, 10 content planning model.
- Chris Young explains the importance of social media when you’re engaging your audience.
- Online Marketing News tells you why you should focus on a campaign instead of links in your content strategy.
Leave a Reply
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
5 Ways to Attract More Traffic to Your Business Blog, Now