Social media is a vital part of content strategy. It has allowed organizations to communicate with their audiences in new ways. Along with social media, SEO plays a major role in getting your content to your audience. In this week’s news round-up, you will read about social media, content strategy and SEO, among others.
- Brad Smith explains 3 of the worst ways you can use social media to grow your business.
- Michael Brenner breaks down content strategy and why you need it.
- Gerry McGovern explains the importance of balancing SEO and usefulness when developing content.
- Social Bakers shows how Coca-Cola became the first retail brand to have 50 million Facebook fans.
- Rani Molla gives us the 5 content strategy lessons from the Democratic National Convention.
Leave a Reply
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
5 Ways to Attract More Traffic to Your Business Blog, Now