Puzzles are always a fun time. You get to work on building something that will look amazing when complete, but have you ever tried to build a puzzle without knowing what it’s suppose to be?With puzzles, you need a strategy. You need to know what you want it to look like and where you are going to start so that you can begin to put the pieces together.
Your content marketing strategy is they same way. If you don’t have the plan to put your pieces together you may end up confused with no idea where to go next. In this week’s news round-up, we look at knowledge gap, reputation, and lessons relating to content strategy, among others.
- Matt Evens gives us his 10 reasons content strategies fail.
- Funny men Ricky Gervais and Gilbert Gottfried are used by James O’Brien to teach 5 content strategies lessons.
- Rebecca Lieb provides details and examples of how your content strategy is important to your reputation.
- Rick Allen explains how a content strategy knowledge gap can compromise your website.
- Beth Kanter tells us her recent experience to help explain the importance of consistent content.
Leave a Reply
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
5 Ways to Attract More Traffic to Your Business Blog, Now
- Public Sector Case Study: The World Bank Wows Fans with Tumblr
- Financial Services Spotlight: Content Marketing for Banks
- Content Marketing News Roundup: Small Business Marketing Edition
- Content Delivery: How to Provide Value at Every Turn
- Content Marketing: You’re Not Selling “Words,” So Stop Buying Them