It’s always an interesting to attempt a do-it-yourself job in your home, whether it is painting, installing new fixtures or some other makeover task. You need to make sure that you have all the tools you need or you’ll be stuck a job half done. More important, you need to make sure that you use your tools properly so that they are effective.
Just like with your home task, the tools you use for your content strategy need to be used properly if you want them to be effective. In this week’s news round-up, we take a look at ways to better uses tools such as social media, press releases and objectives & tactics, among others.
- Adam Justice provides a guide to building a Twitter content strategy.
- Tim Fletcher gives us the benefits of using press releases in our content strategy.
- We are reminded by Cheryl Lowry to putting the right priority on objectives and tactics.
- Jayme Thomason tells us to K.I.S.S. our content.
- Zachary Lee provides us with 6 tips on using LinkedIn in our content strategy.
Leave a Reply
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
5 Ways to Attract More Traffic to Your Business Blog, Now
- 5 Journalistic Principles to Improve Your B2B Content Marketing
- 15 Tips for Rebuilding Your Brand After a Major Mistake
- Healthcare IT Marketing: Think Like a Doctor to Get One’s Attention
- Content Marketing News Roundup: Facebook Hashtags Edition
- Startup Insights: An Interview With Mary Ellen Slayter