This week in the news round-up we take a look at developing content strategy. From those who are just beginning to get into content strategy to those who have been doing it for years, we all hit bumps in the road as we work to develop content. This round-up has links for articles discussing developing content, lessons to be learned, and social media among other things.
- Social Media Hub gives directions on how to reach social media success with your content strategy.
- Christine Anameier shows us the importance of knowing your content.
- Coca Cola is used by My Web Presenters to illustrate content marketing excellence.
- Level 343 gives us advice on how to develop copywriting and content strategy like a pro.
- Reb Carlson teaches us lessons in content strategy from The Godfather.
Leave a Reply
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
5 Ways to Attract More Traffic to Your Business Blog, Now
- 5 Journalistic Principles to Improve Your B2B Content Marketing
- 15 Tips for Rebuilding Your Brand After a Major Mistake
- Healthcare IT Marketing: Think Like a Doctor to Get One’s Attention
- Content Marketing News Roundup: Facebook Hashtags Edition
- Startup Insights: An Interview With Mary Ellen Slayter