Traveling and experiencing new things have a way of changing a person’s perspective. They cause you to look at things in a new way and give you skills that help you adapt.
Being able to view things in a different perspective can also benefit you when developing your content marketing strategy. We look at some different ideas that may give you a different perspective in this week’s news round-up.
- Kevin Gibbons shows us 7 reasons why content marketing is better than link building.
- Learn 5 ways to and mobile usage to your content strategy from Allison King.
- Joe Pulizzi explains how we can find our content marketing hedgehog.
- John Doherty gives us details on how microsite strategy can create content that converts.
- Gonzalo Arrabal is interviewed by Dynamical to talk content strategy.